Mother City Netgro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE - Who's In to Help Finance New ISP with Andries ?

Go down

Which is Your Prefered Choice ?

Go with Andries Proposal - R1000 Investment - Get R1200 Credit Back

Willing to Invest Your R1000 - But prefer it in Share Options (minor Company Stake)

Too Little Too Late - NOT Interested

If OTHER - Please Post Below

View results

VOTE - Who's In to Help Finance New ISP with Andries ? Empty VOTE - Who's In to Help Finance New ISP with Andries ?

Post by Admin Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Ok.. This is Self Explanatory

VOTE - Who's In to Help Finance New ISP with Andries ?
This is the Proposal by Andries :
As you all know Marblesharp has been ignoring you, making empty promises etc etc etc since Nov 2016, but I am now looking at starting my own company again.

I need R300000 to do so & the best way to get it is through our current client base.

In Nov 2016 we had more than 900 clients & now we have between 400 & 450 left.

If 300 clients are willing to give R1000 each, then we will have enough to start over.

The new company will give you R1200 credit instead of the R1000 that you pay so that means that you will get 20% interest on your investment.

The R1200 that every client pays will then be seen as credit on their new acc which will be used for your monthly internet subscription.

This payment as well as the credit will be totally separate from Marblesharp & should be paid into a new bank acc which will be provided if we can get enough clients that would like to get their speed back to normal.

The transition will not happen over night because the waiting period for a new fiber line is 3 to 5 months.

This also means that clients that do not have access to R1000 at once will be able to pay as they are able to over a 3 month period.

So Please VOTE ... so it gives us All an Idea if this can Work .. better to KNOW than be Sorry

CHIEF
Tony

Admin
Admin

https://mothercity-netgro.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down